Friday, February 02, 2007



*cough cough*

Getting over a nasty head cold. Stuffed up something fierce and though I'm functional, you don't want to see the stuff coming out of my head.

Not the best time for me to be running at less than 100% either. Started a new job this week. It's shaping up quite well, but I only had three days to learn from the outgoing person. I should be okay, but the haze of cold medication didn't help.

Anyway, I'll try not to jinx this one, so no more info until it works out. (Knock on wood.)



CateGoogles: aimless_musing
Mood = pleasant

Labels:

Head Cold, Nose Hot


1 Comments:

  1. It seems like everyone I know has ben coming down with a cold lately. 'Tis the season, I s'pose

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/03/2007 03:02:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive