Sunday, January 21, 2007



Been a busy week for me. Bounced through a couple assignments before settling into something that might work out. Parts broker for military aircraft needs help with research. Wonderful database system and opportunity to work my magic in Excel. Good people too. I'll see how it works out.

In addition to that, the tutoring load was heavy. Exams are coming up and time is scarce.

The icing on the cake is the new website I've been setting up. My wife and her friend are forming a vegan group, and I was tapped to build the website. Went with the blog format for easy posting, but the twist is that it's three blogs woven into one seamless site. Need to pretty it up and it's waiting on content, but it's up and functional at Blue Ridge Vegan Society (http://www.blueridgeveg.org/).

BTW, I'd been thinking about weaving this site into a multi-blog too. Worked some of those ideas into the BRVS site. Once things settle down, I'll see about getting that done.



CateGoogles: aimless_musing
Mood = sleepy

Labels:

Busy week into the weekend


1 Comments:

  1. Good to see you're keeping busy, albeit a shame that your updates seem further and fewer between. No worries though, life finds delicious ways to interrupt, usually for the better I've found.

    Timbo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/22/2007 12:08:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive