Friday, November 24, 2006



It's official! I'm taking the ink blog to the next level, and I need help to do it. Thus, I'm opening Sumocat's Scribbles (http://sumocat.blogspot.com/) to sponsorship.

Several events have unfolded the past couple of weeks to drive this move. Mostly though, I need funding to feed my growing mobile tech addiction. It's getting of bad. Not "Kevin Tofel" bad, but there is that new tablet I bought a week ago. Remind me to blog about it some time. :P

Also, I've arranged a trip back home to Hawaii in a couple of weeks. Family reasons but I should have a good chunk of free time. I plan on filling it with ink, photos, and videos from Hawaii.

Yep, going to be supporting the sponsorship campaign launch with a lot of fresh content. For details, check out the proposals in Word (http://www.markandtanya.us/scribbles/Proposal.doc) and PDF (http://www.markandtanya.us/scribbles/Proposal.pdf) formats.



CateGoogles: Creating the Blog
Mood = excited

Labels:

SSS: Sumocat Seeks Sponsorship


6 Comments:

  1. A new Tablet PC? Holding out on us?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/25/2006 12:36:00 AM
     

  2. Yep, but I doubt the tablet will be a surprise to anyone. And, sneaky, sneaky, I left an Easter Egg link in a post on the day I got it. But I promise it will be the top topic of the weekend.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 11/25/2006 08:05:00 AM
     

  3. "James-Kendrick-Kevin-Tofel-Matt-Miller bad" doesn't have quite the same ring. Could have gone with the all-encompassing "MoTR boy" though, but I relate more to you since you opened your new UMPC (I opened up my Scribbler *after* it broke) than I do with 'bleeding edge' James or 'thousand phones' Matt. Those guys are just shop-a-holics, but you are certifiably crazy (at least that's what I heard on OTRw/TPCs) and I dig that.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 11/25/2006 11:17:00 AM
     

  4. Looks interesting, but I'm not sure how you are promoting a technology when you don't describe how to use it. It would have been nice to ink a response back to you...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/26/2006 02:41:00 PM
     

  5. The blog is itself an example of how I use my Tablet PC. It is a demonstration of what can be done. That's how I've been passively promoting the platform. Active promotion is part of this new step, which will include explanations.

    Comments, unfortunately, are limited by the Blogger system.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 11/26/2006 03:18:00 PM
     

  6. Okay, okay, here's the MoTR Boy breakdown: Kevin = crazy, Matt = phone shopper, James = visionary. Or perhaps your necrophilia is so severe that "new" is just not new enough for you. Well then, that would make you a bit crazy. As for Matt, well, he almost walked around with Ratbags. Fair is fair; you're all crazy and I totally dig that.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 11/27/2006 06:34:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive