Wednesday, November 15, 2006


Just watched the GBM video InkShows (http://www.gottabemobile.com/GottabeMobileExclusiveVideoReviewOfTheLenovoX60ThinkpadTabletPC.aspx) on the upcoming Lenovo X60 ThinkPad Tablet PC (http://www.pc.ibm.com/us/notebooks/thinkpad/x-series/tablet/index.html) and I am quite impressed.

The dual touch, outdoor-viewable screen is very impressive. Personally, I'd be tripping up constantly with a touchscreen. It is possible to turn it off when necessary, through the control panel. This is good, but I think a hardware switch would be better.

The automatic screen rotation is another hot feature. Screen rotates when the tablet is physically tilted. Very cool but that's another one I'd prefer to toggle on or off as needed.

The video InkShows themselves are very informative. Warner really covers all the basics of the X60. Very beneficial for newbies and the tablet-curious. Experienced users could get away with just listening to the audio and waiting for the juicy parts to pay full attention, as I did. Great stuff guys. Hope to see more.



CateGoogles: Tablet_PC
Mood = excited

ThinkPad X60: I am impressed


1 Comments:

  1. Agreed. And I bloody hell want one. Now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/15/2006 09:42:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive