Monday, November 13, 2006


Hey people, going to be unveiling my Big Changes (http://sumocat.blogspot.com/2006/11/big-changes-coming-to-scribbles.html) soon. Not to spill any secrets, but an update to the blog template is involved, including updates to my link menus. I'd like to make this as complete as possible, so if you have a biog and would like me to link to you, drop me a comment. In case, it needs to be said, spammers need not apply.



CateGoogles: Ink Blogging
Mood = curious

Send me your links


3 Comments:

  1. Bah, wish I could, but my student status truly eats up the majority of my time, and a blog will be an event for the future. BUT IT WILL HAPPEN! :O Especially with the ideas of things I would like to do, the blog itself will be fairly time consuming so it is unfortunate that I have to wait to get it started :(

    When I do get it started however, you shall be one of the first to know, but as I said before, this may be years down the road. Not to mention, I'm lacking requisite equipment that I need for my plans, but we'll see how that works out later :O

    I look forward to seeing these big changes that are coming; sounds engaging and interesting

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/14/2006 02:43:00 AM
     

  2. Just wanted to say great blog here! Love the format! Dedicated to inform the public on cancer issues. Keep up the great work! Jim Mack

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/14/2006 09:15:00 AM
     

  3. Hi, Sumocat! I think you have a link to my blog already, but I thought I'd mention it again anyway. :) I've been lax with ink blogging, but I still do it from time to time. Look forward to seeing the next phase of your blog evolving. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/14/2006 12:34:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive