Thursday, November 16, 2006


GottaBeMobile's Dennis "no relation to President Clinton" Rice has posted his video demo of the dual touch option on the Lenovo ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC (http://www.gottabemobile.com/LenovoThinkPadX60TabletPCMultiTouchAndUltrabase.aspx). Saw a brief demo in their Lenovo interview, but now Dennis has it all to himself and it remains to be seen if it will ever leave his grip. Magic 8-ball says "Don't bet on it."

I have to say, touch is not a major draw for me since I love the accuracy of an active digitizer. (And I have fat fingers.) However, I have occasionally wanted to tap the screen without using the pen, so it is an attractive feature, especially since it is only $200 with outdoor-viewability. Considering an upgrade to an outdoor-viewable screen can cost near that by itself, I'd call that a bargain.



CateGoogles: Tablet_PC
Mood = excited

ThinkPad X60 loves to be touched


0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Archive