Saturday, January 06, 2007



When it first got out that a bunch of bloggers were getting high-end laptops for free from Microsoft, I was all for it. It's about time bloggers were recognized as a serious force and if anyone should share the wealth, it's Microsoft. I certainly would not have turned it down, unlike the high and mighty crowd, but honestly I was hardly jealous since I don't even like laptops. That is until Craig Pringle's unboxing (http://www.pringle.net.nz/Blog/PermaLink,guid,3d35d50a-8d39-4f2a-82aa-28f6fb91a945.aspx).

Bluetooth mouse, VoIP phone, external Firewire DVD writer, he got all that plus an Oakley vertical bag (http://www.pringle.net.nz/Blog/PermaLink,guid,f2235279-f279-468a-bf96-6c8f7a9d4b8c.aspx) that came separately. That's good stuff! Yeah, the laptop is the big prize, but I could actually make good use of the other stuff. To all the bloggers who are keeping their swag, I totally support your decision; you deserve it. But if anyone feels the need to unload that stuff, I will be glad to take it off your hands.



CateGoogles: general_tech
aimless_musing
Mood = bemused

Labels: ,

Okay, now I'm jealous...


1 Comments:

  1. Now I'm jealous after reading that :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/10/2007 02:17:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive