Wednesday, January 03, 2007



Read some really good news about the mysterious Minimage (http://www.tabletpcblogs.com/blogs/minimage/default.aspx) today. Turns out she's reviewing tech for Allegiance Technology Partners (http://www.alltp.com/), perhaps the leading reseller of Tablet PCs. This is an exciting development for the community. The tiny magical one has a certain insight I find engaging. Looking forward to more of that as she reviews tech for Alltp, starting with the Fujitsu Lifebook 1610 (http://www.alltp.com/content.aspx/c/tabletpcreviews_main_Fujitsu). Good stuff.

As for the superhero part, aside from her being small and magical, until now, Minimage has always kept her identity secret, And now she's been outed like John Jones set on fire. No, wait, too obscure. Like Clark Kent walking into a room full of kryptonite. Oh well. I'll still call you Minimage... Minimage.


Shoutback: GottaBeMobile.com - MiniMage joins AllTP as a Tablet PC reviewer
CateGoogles: Tablet_PC
mobile_tech
Mood = excited

Labels: ,

Speaking of superheroes...


2 Comments:

  1. Thank you for your very kind words! I must say I was looking foward to you input, since you are the only person I know who's ever called me "mysterious." It is very exciting for me, and I just hope I will do the kind of work that John and AllTP deserve.

    By Blogger MiniMage, at 1/03/2007 11:52:00 PM
     

  2. I've always loved the name MINIMAGE! Cool to find out a little bit about the woman behind the mask.

    By Blogger Clifford, at 1/06/2007 03:10:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive