Tuesday, December 26, 2006



Despite my disclaimers that a new iPod would go well with another hole in my head, my better half decided to give me one anyway. No, not a hole in my head, an iPod Nano RED (http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/red/). (that rhymes) I'd been consciously avoiding dedicated music players (although the Nano does offer a lot more), but I often said if I got one it would be a Nano, and I might as well help a good cause in the process by going RED (http://www.joinred.com/products.asp?p=5). Will try to explore its capabilities this week. Had an idea to do a video review on it too.

BTW, I still have one last Hawaii Ink (http://tinyurl.com/y9l5p7) video to finish, but it needs narration and my voice has not been up for that, not to mention the holiday time crunch. Must try to get that done soon.



CateGoogles: friends_n_family
mobile_tech
Mood = excited

Seeing RED this X-Mas


5 Comments:

  1. Red is definitely the way to go! Glad you had a good Xmas!

    By Blogger Clifford, at 12/26/2006 11:15:00 PM
     

  2. Dang, I wanted one of those but Michael only got me a normal MP3 player. Oh well, I'm sure you'll tell us if its worth its weight in gold. LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/27/2006 04:03:00 AM
     

  3. Waiting for that video...

    Lol just kidding.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/27/2006 09:28:00 AM
     

  4. Off-topic? More like completely random.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 12/27/2006 08:53:00 PM
     

  5. I too received an iPod nano. Black. But your red one is making me jealous :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/30/2006 04:56:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive