Wednesday, December 20, 2006



Yes, I know it's in bad taste, but I hate that term so much, I could not resist making the pun when I saw a Zune had been sold pre-loaded with "manly" video content (http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/12year-old-gets-pr0nfilled-zune-for-the-holidays-223213.php). It's only a matter of time before "squirting" is used to describe how perverts send obscene audio clips disguised as hit songs to unsuspecting Zune users.



CateGoogles: mobile_tech
Mood = unimpressed

Zune sold with extra "squirting"


3 Comments:

  1. Oh My! That poor girl! I wonder how the content got there in the first place.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/21/2006 01:17:00 AM
     

  2. Looks like product tampering. Other sources note the box was not sealed and the AC adapter was missing.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 12/21/2006 07:14:00 AM
     

  3. A number of folks believed it was a returned item that Walmart put back on the shelf. I'll forgive you the bad pun! lol!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/22/2006 01:12:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive