Friday, December 07, 2007



Belated shout-outs to the three-year olds: Life on the Wicked Stage (http://wickedstageact2.typepad.com/life_on_the_wicked_stage_/2007/12/three-years-of.html) and The Student Tablet PC (http://studenttabletpc.com/2007/12/heres_to_three_great_years_happy_birthday_blog.html). Of all the Tablet PC related blogs out there, these two stand out in my mind because they focus less on the tech and more on the application.

Student, obviously, focuses on how students can benefit from Tablet PCs (and is maintained by students who use Tablet PCs). I'm not a student, but they post tips that are broadly useful and I like the perspective of different usage scenarios.

Since Warner shifted his Tablet PC centrality over to GottaBeMobile, Stage has seen fewer TPC related posts, but Mr. Crocker makes a point of sharing how his Tablet PC helps him at Wayside Theatre. Again, I'm not a theater director, but reading about his usage gives me ideas.

Congrats again to Stage & Student for hitting three years. Hope you keep going for three more at least.



CateGoogles: Tablet_PC
Mood = pleasant

Labels:

Pair of Threes: Stage and Student


3 Comments:

  1. I'm little disappointed you didn't mention Hughsung's website. His devotion to his profession incorporated by tablet technology n as big as Warner and Tracy Hoot-en. Don't you think?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12/09/2007 11:56:00 AM
     

  2. Um, these blogs both marked their three year birthdays this week. Hence, the "pair of threes" headline. If Hugh's blog was three years old this week, I would have included it, but I do believe that is the case.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 12/09/2007 02:21:00 PM
     

  3. I'm a bit behind in my feeds right now (gotta love finals), but thanks for the mention none-the-less.

    I know we've been a little bit lax in terms of content lately. It's been a really grueling semester. I hope to pick things up over the break and next semester.

    On a side note, I really enjoy reading you blog in ink. I know you probably spend a ton of time making the blogs in ink, but I appreciate it.

    See ya 'round the blogosphere :)

    By Blogger Andrew Ferguson, at 12/12/2007 02:34:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive