Tuesday, March 13, 2007



Saw 300 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/300_(film)) Friday night and I must say, it is totally bad ass! Haven't enjoyed a good action-adventure flick in a while, and did I enjoy this one. I am particularly fond of the imagery and artistic license taken to deliver a highly romanticized telling of events. Some don't care for that sort of thing, but the story is built around that idea and it works. Great stuff!



CateGoogles: waste_of_time
Mood = excited

Labels:

300 is Number One!


1 Comments:

  1. I can't wait to see 300. I love historically set movies. I also like historical yet not historically accurate movies. So many people get upset over facts being screwed up. I don't worry about it cause I know its a movie.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/13/2007 10:12:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive