Friday, September 14, 2007



Leaving the Department of Justice after 2-1/2 years, Alberto Gonzales had this to say:

["Over the past two and a half years, I have seen tyranny, dishonesty, corruption and depravity of types I never thought possible," Gonzales said in prepared remarks at a Hispanic Heritage Month ceremony at Bolling Air Force Base. "I've seen things I didn't know man was capable of.] (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20070914/attorney-general/)

I've left a lot of jobs, but I've never said anything that bad about an ex-boss before. Oh, maybe he meant the criminals he prosecuted. Either way, it's fortunate he ultimately won't recall any of the horrors he saw, just as he doesn't recall any of those decisions he may or may not have made.



CateGoogles: political_silliness
Mood = silly

Labels:

Alberto Gonzales leaves on a bitter note


0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Archive