Sunday, October 08, 2006


Two words: powerful performances. Othello is, as Warner described it, a claustrophobic work, the scope becomes tighter and more focused as the play moves forward. As such, the drama and emotion becomes more intense and it falls to the cast to convey it, which they did excellently. T'was a terrific show Mr. Crocker, but I expected no less.

The post-show gathering was fun too. Josh, unfortunately, did not make it for dinner, but if you can't enjoy Warner's company over a meal, you're just a stick in the mud. Great conversation on Shakespeare and tech.

One quick Vista note: Warner showed me his M200 running Vista and I am impressed. Not sure I'd accelerate my upgrade plans, but it definitely looks like a worthwhile step up, except for that calendar gadget. Tap on a day and it shows you what day it is? Didn't you already need to know that before you tapped on it?

Was nice to meet Josh, although it's too bad we didn't have time to really sit down and chat. Hard to get into a lively conversation right after a three-hour drive. But still cool to meet the creator of TEO (http://www.tabletoutlook.com/) nonetheless.

All in all, a good night out and, unlike some of my past nights out, I actually feel refreshed in the morning. Good to see you guys. Hope to do it again.



CateGoogles: friends_n_family
Tablet_PC
Mood = pleasant

Othello Debriefing


1 Comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the show and I certainly enjoyed your company and the dinner! Thanks so much. Let's do it some more.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/09/2006 12:37:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive