Wednesday, August 22, 2007



Kevin Tofel has stirred up discussion on a recurring Tablet PC topic: How often do you use your Tablet as a Tablet? (http://jkontherun.blogs.com/jkontherun/2007/08/how-often-do-yo.html) In other words, how often do you use it as a "Tablet not Laptop"? (http://sumocat.blogspot.com/2007/08/tablet-not-laptop.html)

Not surprisingly, my tablet use is very heavy, easily 85% of the time or more, but keep in mind it is my primary personal computer. I don't use a separate desktop or laptop, except at work. If it was my primary work computer that percentage would drop, but I'd also shift a lot of my document work to it, upping my overall "tablet usage". Kind of wish I could do that now, but I'll settle for using it as my music player, note-taker, and occasional image editor.



CateGoogles: Tablet_PC
Mood = pleasant

Labels:

Tablet not Laptop... most of the time


1 Comments:

  1. You know, that's a hell of a good question. Honestly, since I mostly take notes in class, I'd have to go with about 65% typing, 35% inking. I typically ink on my screen to annotate linkages between material or to make to-do list type notes. But damn damn I love my tablet pc.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/23/2007 02:19:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive