Wednesday, August 22, 2007



I hate going a week between blog entries, but sometimes there's too much going on in my offline life to get my online thoughts in order.

At the close of last week, we found out the anal sacs removed from Spooky (http://sumocat.blogspot.com/search?q=spooky) were cancerous, something his surgeon hadn't seen in 15 years. He's cancer-free now, but we need to monitor him in case it reappears elsewhere.

I did pick up my network drive (http://sumocat.blogspot.com/2007/08/building-my-own-cloud.html), and it's set up. Been loading it with media and using the iTunes integration. Saving backup images of my drive takes longer than overnight, so while it works anywhere, it's not an anytime convenience. At least it gives me incentive to upgrade the network to 802.11 n.

Sunday was spent with Tanya's family. Monday and Tuesday were excessively busy at work. It was busy today too, but at least I had time to breathe. Crazy, crazy, crazy.



CateGoogles: aimless_musing
Mood = tired

Labels:

Crazy, crazy, crazy


0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Archive