Tuesday, December 12, 2006



Not much to report on this day except that it was my wife's birthday. which I missed, but I was savvy enough to hide a present for her. She had a girls' night out planned anyway.

I spent the day with my mom, visited my grandmother, and now I'm kicking it in Starbucks. Just uploaded my latest video. Pretty light on tech stuff due to wifi issues, but I hit a few tourist spots with view-worthy sights. Hence, it is called The trip to Morning Brew (http://sumocat.blogspot.com/2006/12/hawaii-ink-trip-to-morning-brew.html).

One more thing: for the first time, a cute girl asked me about my tablet, as opposed to my previous inquiries from crazy dudes. Ironically, it did happen at the one time I am away from my wife on her birthday. Fortunately, I am no longer keen on taking girls back to my mom's house totally devoted to my lady.



CateGoogles: friends_n_family
Mood = silly

Labels:

Hawaii Ink: Day Five


1 Comments:

  1. This post made me chuckle. I'm impressed.

    Timbo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/12/2006 05:50:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive