Friday, December 15, 2006



Lot of hustle and bustle on my last day. My brother was leaving for Washington state as well. He had some last minute work to do on my mom's car before one last visit with our grandmother. Said good-bye to him at the care home.

I had some work to do too. My mom finally decided to upgrade to DSL. I set up the hardware (still waiting on the service) and installed the proper security. Also helped with the new refrigerator that was delivered today. The old one broke during our stay; I'm sure it's just coincidence.

Writing this at the airport where I discovered the outlet I've been using does not work. Had to scramble for another one to try to get a full charge before boarding. Not that I'll need it. I'm leaving at 10:45 pm and plan to sleep through most of the flight. Still, it's always nice to have a full charge.



CateGoogles: friends_n_family
Mood = tired

Labels:

Hawaii Ink: Aloha! (Day Seven)


2 Comments:

  1. Good trip?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/15/2006 06:41:00 PM
     

  2. Sure was. Will be putting together a debriefing this weekend. Might be ink or video or both.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 12/15/2006 06:44:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive