Wednesday, November 29, 2006



Really need to name my mew tablet some time. R25 just doesn't have enough pizzazz to it. Anyway, as it is a lovely day and I went out for a sandwich, I thought I'd enjoy my lunch outside with my new Tablet PC (http://sumocat.blogspot.com/2006/11/sss-about-new-tablet-pc.html).

[photo]

The screen is not outdoor-viewable, but it is quite readable at full brightness on this overcast day, though you can't see it in the photo. However, I'm having no trouble writing this at lunch with the tablet in "easel mode". Screen is a tad wobbly but stiff enough for me to use.

Actually, I just tried a couple of video clips and they looked pretty good. Not ultrabright but I think I could watch a DVD out here without squinting.



CateGoogles: Tablet_PC
Mood = pleasant

Lunch outside with my R25


2 Comments:

  1. that is one cute PC. I love your blog. It is awesome. Going to add you to my bloglines <3

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/01/2006 04:28:00 PM
     

  2. Arigato dabeisyin. BTW, I am a Japanese-American vegetarian with a Buddhist family background married to a white vegetarian Sagittarius. It's eerie how well that fits with your blog.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 12/01/2006 08:39:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive