Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Just for the sake of being ironic, I'm going to echo Marc Orchant's commentary on the echo chamber that is often the blogosphere (http://blogs.zdnet.com/Orchant/?p=244). I made the same observation early on as I got into blogging. I too am not keen on it. As a result, I try to avoid "echoing" except when there is personal relevance or when I can contribute to the conversation, even if it only reinforces an existing reaction. In addition, my more time-intensive method of blogging enforces a degree of selectivity.


Shoutback: » Still think it’s not an echo chamber? | Office Evolution | ZDNet.com
CateGoogles: general_tech
culture_or_lack_thereof
Mood = silly

I echo that sentiment


1 Comments:

  1. Me, personally; don't see any problem to echoing even if you don't have anything to add to the conversation. Hell, it's more potential traffic to you blog and others, inn'it? :P

    Timbo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/12/2006 03:25:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive