Wednesday, September 13, 2006


Yeah, I know he's been on spree of publicly unveiling new devices lately, but this one catches my attention because it's not a UMPC. Yeah, yeah, I know UMPCs are mini tablets, but I'm still waiting for them to get up to speed before getting excited about them. Moving on...

Even though I would not be really satisfied with a small touch screen device running Windows XP, there is something very appealing about this form factor.

I've fancied its predecessor, though not with serious consideration, for a while. I like the idea of carrying it around like a memo pad and flipping it open to take notes. If my mobility needs increased, I'd definitely add this to my short list.


Shoutback: Uber Tablet: a Tablet PC Talk Spot!: First look at Fujitsu P1610 - Hugo Ortega
CateGoogles: Tablet_PC
Mood = curious

Hugo debuts the Fujitsu P1610


0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Archive