Saturday, July 14, 2007



The topic of blog abandonment and endurance has come up a couple of times lately. Naturally, I checked to see how I stacked up and realized I started "scribbling" in July 2005. Waited to mention it until now because... TADA! Today Sumocat's Scribbles (http://sumocat.blogspot.com/2005/07/concept-blog-post.html) is two years old!

Wish I had time to plan something special, but we're still setting up the new house. Will get on the ball with photos soon. Happy birthday, blog.



CateGoogles: waste_of_time
Mood = pleasant

Labels:

Still crazy after both these years...


7 Comments:

  1. The blog abandonment issue is one that's been on my mind. I recall saying I was going to start a blog when school stuff died down, but apart from that, the idea of "will anyone actually be reading this" seems to hold me back a bit. Eventually, that will result in abandonment, but meh. What's your thoughts?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/14/2007 07:26:00 PM
     

  2. Congrats on the blogday! :D When jkOnTheRun mentioned that their blogday was sometime in May, I'd realized that I missed my own blog's 1st anniversary (May 2). Also, congrats on your move. I've been meaning to post that here. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/14/2007 08:19:00 PM
     

  3. You go, Sumo!
    And be sure to do it su'mo'
    Ok, that was really bad, but I couldn't resist.

    By Blogger MiniMage, at 7/14/2007 11:31:00 PM
     

  4. CONGRATS! Here's to more years to come!

    By Blogger Reading Wolf, at 7/15/2007 02:33:00 AM
     

  5. Went to my granddaughter's 1st birthday panty today, hope she writes as well as you do when she is 2.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7/15/2007 05:39:00 AM
     

  6. timbo: My key to longevity is writing for myself. Most of this is just a public record of my thoughts. I enjoy that they are read, but sometimes I just want them out there so I can say "I told you so" and have a place to prove it.

    jezlyn & minda: Thanks!

    minimage: Yes, that was bad, but I will be sure to do su'mo.

    edwin: Funny.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 7/15/2007 08:31:00 AM
     

  7. Congrats Sumocat!

    Can't wait for those pics!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/16/2007 12:00:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive