Wednesday, August 29, 2007



My apologies to Michael Venini (http://mvenini.wordpress.com/); clearly you do not need any more topics thrown at you. I tossed you that meme before I read "How many trees have you saved with a Tablet PC?" (http://mvenini.wordpress.com/2007/08/29/my-computer-toys-er-tools/) And now that I've read it, I wish I could unread it. Holy crap! The title is benign, even inviting (I'm into greener (http://sumocat.blogspot.com/2006/10/my-favorite-green-thing-to-do.html) living), but the story that follows scared the pudding out of me. Terrifying stuff. Read it at your peril (but please read it).



CateGoogles: Tablet_PC
Mood = scared

Labels:

Scary: World without Tablet PCs?!?


4 Comments:

  1. Thanks again Sumocat! I kind of started off serious, then I went way off the road and had a great time doing it. I said to myself, let me, be me.

    Thanks again!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2007 09:37:00 AM
     

  2. Dude... I'm so sad, my tablet refuses to be charged :( What do I do? :((

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2007 08:07:00 PM
     

  3. Not holding a charge or not charging? Not holding a charge, you need a new battery. Not charging (battery not showing in Windows), might be an internal problem. Hope it's just the battery.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 8/30/2007 09:12:00 PM
     

  4. I personally love my Hp tx1000z. I don't know what I'd do without it.

    By Blogger A. S. Castanza, at 9/01/2007 08:24:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive