Sunday, September 24, 2006


I was pretty sure he didn't but I wanted to confirm before calling these guys [ebl.com] a pack of liars.

Well, I'm sure they're not all liars, but this quote sure is fabricated. [ Posted by: Warner Crocker... I second Mike's comments re: the HP tc1100. I've owned the tablet for about a year now... ] (http://tinyurl.com/pwuwx)

While it is being used for the noble purpose of selling a Tablet PC, it is still unethical to make up quotes. Could be it is simply miscredited, but this thing reads like a fabrication to me.

On the plus side, this certainly is an endorsement of the weight Warner carries in the Tabletscape. However, with all the positive things he writes about tablets, I find it bizarre that there would be a need to make up one.


Shoutback: Life On the Wicked Stage: Act 2
CateGoogles: Tablet_PC
Mood = outraged

Warner Crocker owned a TC1100?


1 Comments:

  1. I followed the link to the date on the page ascribing the quote and it goes to comments on a post on jkOnTheRun. I made a comment that appears directly above quote that it is attributed to me on eBay, and my name appears above that quote. Being charitable, maybe the seller just got confused.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/24/2006 09:57:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive