Saturday, September 23, 2006


It seems The Gadgeteer (http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/news/show_us_what_s_in_your_gear_bag_video_contest) is holding a contest looking for videos of what's in people's gear bags. Sounds strangely familiar (http://sumocat.blogspot.com/2006/06/video-gadget-bag-part-2-tabletize.html). As if I had done something just like this before. Oh well. It's past time I made a complete run-through of my gadget bag. Might as well try to win an iPod while I'm at it.


Shoutback: jkOnTheRun: Gadgeteer contest: show off your gear via video!
The Gadgeteer - Show Us What's In your Gear Bag Video Contest
CateGoogles: gadget bag
mobile_tech
Mood = tired

Gear bag video contest


2 Comments:

  1. Bah! It's about a ripe 'ol time for me to get a bloody digital camera. Good luck though dude; you gotta throw in some sex appeal to separate yourself from the pack :P

    Also! O_O I understand that you have a Wacom pen for your tablet. I think I might pick up one of them since my default pen's clip broke last night. I repaired it with magical super glue, but methinks it's a signal to investigate a backup. Which one do you use, and do they work with all tablets (mine's a Gateway m275xl)?

    Timbo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/23/2006 06:30:00 PM
     

  2. I believe that model still uses a Wacom digitizer (the current Gateway models do not), so you should be fine with any Wacom penabled pen (you should double check that). I use a Wacom penabled eraser pen. As long as it is "penabled", it will work with away tablet with a Wacom digitizer.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 9/23/2006 08:09:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive