Saturday, September 16, 2006


Neophilia-philiac James Kendrick (http://jkontherun.blogs.com/jkontherun/) points out a list of manly man bags (http://jkontherun.blogs.com/jkontherun/2006/09/top_ten_man_bag.html) for those who might be uncomfortable being seen with a gadget purse. I nipped that situation in the bud two ways.

1. I got me a rugged sling pack (http://sumocat.blogspot.com/2006/06/whats-in-my-gadget-bag-part-1.html) for full mobile tech deployment.

2. I use a little man purse for light duty (handheld gadgets only), but I call it my "man sack". Actually my wife coined the term, but I like it. Hard to feel girly when you're carrying a man sack.


Shoutback: jkOnTheRun: Top ten man bags
CateGoogles: mobile_tech
gadget bag
Mood = silly

Nothing's more manly than a sack


4 Comments:

  1. The title xDDDDDDD

    Very nice. And thanks for this post, I've been looking for a new, slightly larger bag to hold all the stuff I lug around with me. Also, I'm not sure if you get notified of every comment you get, but be sure to check out the comments for your two vidcast entries.

    Nicely done

    Timbo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/16/2006 07:07:00 PM
     

  2. Yep, I get notified of all comment (now that I have the notification set correctly).
    Video was taken using my Casio EX500 and unfortunately the Incase sling pack may be discontinued, but you can probably find it on eBay if you are so inclined.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 9/16/2006 09:20:00 PM
     

  3. Unfortunately, in the UK "man sack" has a different conertation - not worksafe were I to to into details.

    By Blogger Phil, at 9/17/2006 05:07:00 AM
     

  4. (At the risk of sounding vulgar)

    Worse comes to worse, one could always get a "pair" of the the latest colored plastic or shining stainless steel automobile accessory for men and hang them off the back of their sack. Get another pair to match on your SUV and watch out for the testosterone.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/17/2006 11:12:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive