Tuesday, June 06, 2006

[+/-] show/hide text
Kicking off the new format of the blog is part one in my multimedia examination of what is in my gadget bag. It is available in two sizes: small and smaller, both in Windows Media format. Rest assured, more is to come!No Hugh, I haven't forgotten about it but I have run into a wall with tire "slow wheelchair" aspect. The process, as it currently exists, requires a bit more coding than a simple tutorial can explain. Thus, I've decided to take a different approach. No promises, but my hide/show tag generator may be a precursor of things to come.
What's in My Gadget Bag Part 1 - smaller, 3.7MB, 320x240, 2m:10s
What's in My Gadget Bag Part 1 - small, 28.7MB, 320x240, 2m:10s

Labels:

What's in My Gadget Bag Part 1


3 Comments:

  1. Cool review!

    Isn't it a little nerve racking when doing your first video pod cast? When I did mine, I had to keep doing the same take over and over again, because I would forget what I wanted to say.

    Either way, good job man!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/09/2006 09:24:00 AM
     

  2. Thanks! This was take two for me. The first one actually went more smoothly in better scenery, but the wind noise was overwhelming so I redid it (and still wound up with droning background noise). I did Part 2 in one take.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 6/09/2006 01:08:00 PM
     

  3. Nice review, I think I need a bag with a bit more space with all the crap I'm hauling around :P

    What camera were you using? I've been in the market for a long time, and the one you're using seems small enough and produces excellent video/audio. The quality of the audio is probably one of the more important features to me. And how's the low-light performance on it?

    Timbo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/16/2006 06:50:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive