Thursday, May 25, 2006


[+/-] show/hide text
Still holding at 235. Thanks for asking. [badum-boom] :p

Actually, between my heavy work hours, the Lost season finale, my search for a PC card cage (and upgrades), and other obligations, I have been feeling beat down lately. Quick posts & thoughts are about all I have time for, even though there is so much on my mind. I've posted a map of topics to come. Been pondering a Links in Ink breakdown, but ironically I envision it typed then annotated in ink.

What am I up to?


1 Comments:

  1. Hope your energy levels improve soon! I hate it when these slump periods just suddenly hit me from nowhere, but then again you sound like you've got a lot on your plate!

    I don't blame ya for envisioning your guide to links in ink being typed out. Having done a guide in ink myself, I can say from first hand experience that inking a guide isn't twice the workload, it's about TEN TIMES! Far, far more tedious than inking a mere post. Not to mention it's a total revamp everytime I need to update something, like what happened with the first section.

    Looking forward to seeing it! But first take care of yourself!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/26/2006 05:14:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive