Sunday, September 24, 2006


Latest buzz around the mobile community is the idea of naming ones devices. Coincidentally, I've been kicking around names for my next tablet as my current one, named Tabby, creeps further past the the point of obsolescence.

I've been leading toward making my next tablet evil (geared for power, decked out with Deception (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decepticons) decals), but I'm torn between a tech name or a cute name. Been pondering Shockwave (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shockwave_%28Transformers%29), as my logic-driven, powerfully armed Second-in-command, or Evilcat, my diabolic sidekick. Another idea was Litterbox, as in the place where I dump all my shit. Or I might drop the Transformers and cat naming conventions altogether and go with something else... but probably not.


Shoutback: GottaBeMobile.com - What's In A Name?
MoTR ยป MobileTechRoundup 69
CateGoogles: Tablet_PC
mobile_tech
Mood = silly

Name that Tablet!


1 Comments:

  1. Mine's named Mr. Schigglewiggit.

    ._.

    What?

    Timbo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/24/2006 06:19:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive