Tuesday, August 29, 2006


[+/-] show/hide text
Since the Bush administration decided to tack the tag of Fascism on the enemy terrorists, I thought it would be worthwhile to re-acquaint myself with the term. Here's what's on the Wikipedia:

[Fascism is a radical totalitarian political philosophy that combines elements of corporatism, authoritarianism, extreme nationalism, militarism, anti-anarchism, anti-communism and anti-liberalism.]

Are terrorists against anarchy? Do they bow to corporate interests? Doesn't sound much like terrorists to me. Really, who would be against liberalism, eager to enforce obedience to the state, bound to the view that security is the highest priority, and easily swayed by corporate interests? Certainly not terrorists.

Calling the Fascist kettle black


1 Comments:

  1. Fool me once, shame on....me? fool me... uh..means...means you can't be fooled again.

    I hope he slips on a bannana peel and falls down a large flight of steps, landing on Dick Cheney.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/29/2006 10:29:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive