Tuesday, August 29, 2006


[+/-] show/hide text
I've been interested in this feature for a while, but so far no luck on Google. Maybe no one's thought to do it yet or maybe I just need to ask: Does anyone know of a way to add background images to the Outlook calendar?

I look at the month view of the Outlook calendar fairly often and I'm sick of looking at these lame pastel background colors. Does anyone know of an add-in or registry tweak that will allow it to display an image instead? I'd prefer a way to set a different image for each month, but at this point I'm not picky.

Want to add background images to Outlook Calendar


2 Comments:

  1. Im not sure what your ultimate purpose is. If it is to print then you can add a background by first importing you Outlook calendar to MS Word. You can do this with a app called Wincalendar. once in Word you can add pictures (incl background), further edit, tweak formats, etc ... and then print using all the features in MS Word.

    See
    Wincalendar Calendar Creator
    Mike

    By Blogger Mike Hampton, at 10/10/2009 04:55:00 PM
     

  2. Here we are,
    4 years later and still no answer in this.
    I also want a background from time to time. Like a special background on a Birthday or any other special day.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10/12/2010 10:18:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive