Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It occurred to me that I make rather a deal of being a Tablet PC enthusiast, what with the ink blogging and all. However, it strikes me that I haven't really made a big deal of the mobile aspect of my blog. Perhaps if I had a cameraphone or minicam or a camera integrated into my Tablet like Warner had imagined, I could play that up a bit more. Ideally I'd prefer a USB camera that mounted right where it plugged in. I do have a USB camera I could carry but the cord is too long. It would be much nicer to have a camera that plugged in like a flash drive. Anyway, you'll just have to take my word that most of my blog posts are composed away from home, although many are posted when I get home. Maybe if I get a camera I'll do the full moblog thing. For now you'll just have to trust that I'm mobile with my TPC.

Bad Mobile Blogger


0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Archive