Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Yet another term I need to add to my blog but also a valid question. The general answer is "no" because the ink is not entered directly into my blog interface. Instead, I write the entries in ink locally then export as image and text for uploading. But that raises the question: why does the ink need to be on the blog server? One of the joys of a blog is that you can work on it from any computer with Internet access, But it's not like you can ink from a computer without pen input and I'm more likely to be without Internet access than be without my computer. And if I'm without my computer, it's unlikely I'll be able to blog in ink. On the other hand, if I had a plug-in for Windows Journal that automatically sent entries to my blog in both image and text then I'd be in ink blogging heaven. But would that be considered "true" ink blogging? I don't see why not. And if that's the case, then, yes, I am truly blogging in ink. Not my fault I don't have an application or plug-in that automates the process.

Am I Ink Blogging?


0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Archive