Thursday, September 14, 2006


Well, no, not really, but the danger I warned of months ago (http://sumocat.blogspot.com/2006/02/as-mentioned-on-mobiletechroundup.html) has become reality: all the MobileTechRoundup (http://www.mobiletechroundup.com/?p=103) boys are using the same device!

Granted, James Kendrick (http://jkontherun.blogs.com/jkontherun/) is only evaluating the new Samsung Q1 (http://tinyurl.com/qnpa4) with solid state flash drive, but he is using it and Kevin and Matt both own the "old" Q1's with hard drives. I'm fearful for what may come of this. I can't bear to imagine the future repercussions... almost.

James: Wow, this Samsung Q1 is the best device I've ever used. What do you Samsung Q1 owners think?
Kevin: They don't call me ''The Father of Q1 blogging" for nothing.
Matt: Hokey religions and ancients weapons are no match for a Q1 at your side, Kev.
Kevin: This is true. Now James, I'm sending you a Q1 message from my Q1 to your Q1 and cc'ing Matt's Q1 basically asking how you like your Q1.
James: That's a good idea Q1 master Kevin, since I can't take my eyes off this Samsung Q1, which is really bad because I'm driving.
Kevin: What? James, put the Q1 down!
James: Can't release grip... trying...
Matt: Do or do not. There is no try.
James: *CRASH!*
Kevin: James? No... I don't believe it...
Matt: That is why you failed.

Neophilia is a serious disease and if left untreated can result in poverty, dry eyes, turning into a cartoon and even death. If you believe you might be a neophiliac, please visit a treatment and counseling center located in the back of your local big box electronics store. This has been a public service announcement from the Coalition of Big Box Electronics Stores.


Shoutback: MoTR ยป MobileTechRoundup 67
CateGoogles: mobile_tech
aimless_musing
Mood = silly

My Worst Fear Realized!


1 Comments:

  1. Blue pen? Oh crap! I'm already using blue ink! Noooooo!!!

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 9/14/2006 07:05:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive