Friday, June 20, 2014

[+/-] Hide/Show Text

Jacked up arms


  1. I dont know if you actually know how to write in cursive, if that was what youre meaning to do. Youre handwriting is actually called Italic Print NOT cursive.

    By Blogger Francis M. Garcia, at 7/13/2014 03:06:00 PM

  2. Uh, thanks, but yeah, I already know I write in print (intentionally so). I addressed this eight years ago.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7/13/2014 03:39:00 PM

  3. what kind of sickness is this.??

    Contoh Soalan Penguasa Kastam Gred W41

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8/25/2014 12:55:00 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home