Tuesday, July 25, 2006


[+/-] show/hide text
Who has two thumbs and thinks these guys suck? [text version of Josh] [text version of Warner] [text version of Craig]

This Guy! [text version of thumbs pointing at me, Sumocat!]

Why? Because I asked if anyone cares if I leave out links in text, since I now include Links in Ink, and they said "yeah, I care." [paraphrased] So what's wrong with that?

First, it was a rhetorical question. Second, if you were to respond, the correct response would be more like "People can get links in text anywhere. They come to Sumocat's Scribbles for the ink and the attitude." Instead I get "Now, it's up to you whether or not you want to just do the bare minimum."

By now everyone's thinking, "Shut up. Do the links and stuff a sock in yer piehole. How hard is that?" First, you guys suck too. Second, putting links in text adds a back and forth step in my blogging process. Right now, it's very simple: write in Journal, snip the image(s), upload the image(s), create Links in Ink with Build 52, paste code into Blogger, convert ink to text, add hide tags to text using Build 52, paste into Blogger, publish. See? Simple.

Now I have to take those links from Build 52 and add them to the text in Blogger? That's way too much. The only way around it is to add text formatting to Build 52 so I only have to paste the links in one stage. And that's... well, yeah, shouldn't be too hard... and I do have another idea to add... could work...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...You guys still suck.
[text version of me "expressing myself"]

You Guys Suck!


6 Comments:

  1. Look! Another Easter Egg! It's fun hiding messages in text, ink, and now comments! :)

    Seriously guys, thanks for the feedback. Got me thinking about new tweaks for my interface. And at least now no one can accuse me of constantly kissing your asses.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 7/25/2006 09:34:00 PM
     

  2. Doh... won't let me add this image tag:

    http://www.josheinstein.com/download/SnagIt/SNAG-20060509_233000.png

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/25/2006 09:52:00 PM
     

  3. It copies & pastes into the address bar fine though. Thanks for expressing yourself. ;D

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 7/25/2006 10:02:00 PM
     

  4. Ummm, sucking in ink? Is that something new? Sounds messy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/25/2006 10:34:00 PM
     

  5. One comment: I subscribe to your Scribbles through RSS - none of the links come through that way anyhow - may be something for the next Build

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/26/2006 01:43:00 PM
     

  6. Bwahahahaha... Funny stuff, Sumocat... Such is the life of a pioneer!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/29/2006 12:52:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive