Tuesday, April 04, 2006


Don't just speak your mind: map it with MindJet MindManager and maybe you'll win more than $1000 in powerful software. Note Talkers is (are?) holding a contest in search of great demos of MindManager. Top winners in each of the three categories walks away with an amazing stash of software, including MindManager Pro 6 and Camtasia. You can map about taking notes, describe what's on your mind, or do a screencast of MindManager. The full rules are here. I have yet to map my mind, but hopefully I'll have the chance between now and my mom's visit. Among the impartial judges is the greatest tableteer of all time, Warner Crocker, who can in no way be influenced by flattery because he is simply too awesome and good-looking for that to work.

Map Your Mind and Win BIG!


1 Comments:

  1. I along with AdminID started and run Note Talkers. So Note Talkers are. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/05/2006 04:13:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive