Sunday, April 02, 2006


In case you haven't noticed, I've developed a new method for creating links in ink. The previous attempt used the obvious solution of image mapping. However, this method isn't very useful since it lacks a good way to highlight a link, as with underlining text. Thus, I've come up with something new.

Instead of a map, I've decided to go with layers. After tooling with the code, I boiled down a template that links to an external script and style sheet. All I have to do is fill in the link info.

I upload the resultant web page and ink images to my web site. Then in Blogger, I paste in the code for the inline frame followed by the text. Takes a few more steps than my usual process, but it's nice to have the option available.

Creating Links in Ink


0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Archive