Friday, March 17, 2006

Noticed that Rob Bushway posed this question in ink on GottaBeMobile. So how could I resist posting response in ink?

Assuming money is no object (if it were this would be a short post), if I had to buy a tablet today, it would be the Electrovaya SC3100 with an extra battery and charger.

Despite my affinity for things that transform, the slate format has worked out well for me.

Also, even though I don't go on many all-day mobile computing missions, I don't want to worry about battery life. One 75 whr battery is great, but power management is still a concern. However, with a second, hot-swappable, 75 whr battery on hand, I'd never be afraid of running dry.

So basically, I'm looking for a no-worry machine and I think this setup would fit that bill.

What Would I Buy Today?


0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Archive