Friday, March 10, 2006

So basically Apple is offering a month's worth of The Daily Show with John Stewart, 16 episodes, for $9.99, instead of $1.99 a pop. It's a prepayment option, not a subscription service as offered by others, following Apple's philosophy that people want to own their music, not rent it, which makes sense... for music. But why would anyone want to own episodes of a news show. Granted, it's fake news, but it's still topical and loses its spark quickly. I don't want to own episodes and re-watch them; I want to move on to the next one.

Apple's Multi-pass Misstep


1 Comments:

  1. wow, I love how your blog looks all fresh and innovative by just... using your handwriting tool on the tablet PC.

    I agree on the entire waste of $$$. For one, I know I wouldn't buy it lol keep up the good work!

    By Blogger Mia, at 3/11/2006 12:03:00 AM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive