Sunday, November 27, 2005

I've been using iTunes 6 with no problem for a while. Haven't downloaded any videos since my test run but I bought quite a few songs. But now the Music Store refuses to connect. Tried reinstalling it. Tried shutting down the firewall. Tried connecting from home, on the road, and at a hotspot. Nothing worked. Then I downloaded the latest version and that made things worse, knocking out podcast and radio connectivity. So I reverted back, but still no access to the Music Store. However, my wife's computer, running nearly all the same software, same version of iTunes, and the same Internet connection, can access the music store just fine. [Solved]Between this and the incompatibility of my CD burner with the new iTunes, I am at the point where I can only get content through Tanya's computer. I may have to set her PC up as a media server. Either that or hope I get a media center for Christmas.[\Solved]

Issues with iTunes


0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Archive