Sunday, November 27, 2005

Well, since I'm thinking about it, I might as well mention some of the gear on my wish list. Ideally, I'd like to get a smart-phone, but more realistically I'd like a multi function PDA for mobile music, quick notes, appointments, and voice recording. I have all that on my Tablet, but I can't exactly strap it to my arm. A more ideal solution though might be a Bluetouth headset and BT adapters for my Tablet and wireless Internet card. Then I could walk around and have access to my music and the phone capability of my Internet card. But if I'm not plugged in, all that wireless transmission will burn through even my Electrovaya battery fairly quickly. Thus, I've been thinking about an external battery from batterygeek.net. Yeah, it seems slightly traitorous to not opt for an Electrovaya PowerPak, but the "geek" batteries are cheaper and more flexible, useful when I eventually get a new Tablet. Plus, it can function as an AC adapter, which is very useful for mobile tech users, as described on a Mobile Tech Roundup podcast, Other than that, I don't have any specific gadget wishes. Certainly I would love an iPod, PSP, multifunction phone or any one of a hundred other mobile devices, but as far as specifically desired gear goes, there's my list.

All I Want For Christmas


0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Archive