Monday, October 31, 2005

Okay, so I went back to Costco yesterday to hopefully retrieve my wayward rim. I was told the day before that it was given to someone else. Well, I'm not sure that was the case since, when I went to pick up my rim yesterday, I was again handed one with a new tire. And again I asked about the new tire, but this time the guy explained that they had to replace the tire because it could not be patched. Still no charge so I can't really complain too much but I'm pretty sure this is the same rim I was handed yesterday. I mean, yes, they all look alike and I wasn't paying that much to its identity. However, if I were to speculate, I'd say they just mixed up the paperwork and only thought someone else had my rim and decided it was better not to say anything. No loss as far as I'm concerned. I'm out about half an hour but I got a new tire. Seems like a dot in the win column for me.

Unscrewed?


0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Archive