Friday, October 07, 2005


Life on the Wicked Stage - Time for a little tit for tat with my neighbor Warner Crocker. His blog tops my list of TPC blogs in my Firefox live bookmarks, even above CNET 100 rated jkontherun. He's always up on the latest TPC goings-on. I find his takes on political events to be quite accurate and astute. Great job seeing through all the BS that's tossed about. Best of all, he's very community-minded, consistently sending shout-outs to his friends in the worlds of Tablets, blogs and the theatre. Thanks Warner.

Life on the Wicked Stage


1 Comments:

  1. No, thank you, Mark. Now that we're done scratching each other's backs (blogs?) let's have that drink. Any Saturday you and yours want to see a show this month let me know and I'll set it up and we'll have a little dinner before hand. The only exception on my end is Oct 15.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/07/2005 04:58:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive