Wednesday, August 03, 2005

With all the buzz about crapware recently, I've realized just how lucky I am to have gotten a quality Tablet PC from a small vendor, like Electrovaya. Sure, their machines are not as cutting edge as those of Toshiba and Motion, but they don't come pre-installed with crap either. The only pre-install I took out was Norton Anti-virus, which certainly isn't worthless, but I went with AVG Free instead. That's a factor worth considering when you're shopping for a new computer.

No Crapware on Electrovaya


2 Comments:

  1. Good to see Electrovaya cares about what it delivers to end users. Hope the move stress is winding down.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/03/2005 09:27:00 PM
     

  2. I was thinking they just couldn't make the same type of deals as the big boys. I'm sure if someone threw money at them, they'd pre-install their software. They just lack the market share to merit such attention. Or it might be because they're Canadian.

    BTW, move is done. Drop me an email any time about getting that drink.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 8/04/2005 01:12:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive