Monday, September 18, 2006




If you listened to what might be the second greatest podcast ever recorded, MobileTechRoundup #68 (http://www.mobiletechroundup.com/?p=104), and were totally confused, sorry. :)

And if you didn't hear it, get over there and download it night now. How often do you get to hear a dramatic reading of an ink blog post? Yeah, this is my second reading but it's the first "dramatic" one. Bravo guys. If I had a Zune and knew other people with Zunes, I'd share this podcast with them for three days or three plays, whichever comes first.

BTW, if anyone is reading this ink in HTML format in their RSS reader, let me know how you like the image mapped Links in Ink.


Shoutback: MoTR ยป MobileTechRoundup 68
CateGoogles: mobile_tech
Mood = silly

Yep, it's all my fault


1 Comments:

  1. D'oh! 4 different flavors of links and I forget to make one to the greatest podcast ever. Silly me.

    By Blogger Sumocat, at 9/19/2006 08:10:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive