Wednesday, June 13, 2007



Okay, it's no secret that I'm an Apple fan, but I'm also a devoted Tablet PC enthusiast, so why do I love their stuff when I'm primarily a Windows PC guy? One word: insanity.

No, it's not that their designs are crazy; it's that they trigger madness in the tech masses. The bigger the product, the bigger the craziness around it, and the iPhone is the biggest ever. The opinions have been fast, furious, and conflicted, even among the same base. Aggregate the talk together and the consensus is people will line up to get it at empty stores, but can't get one because there will be too many in stock.

Love 'em or hate 'em, Apple stirs up emotion and gets people talking. I wish they'd hurry up and release a tablet so the mainstreamers can remind us how the form factor is dead yet continues to grow.



CateGoogles: aimless_musing
Mood = excited

Labels:

I see insanity in iPhone-ity


0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Archive