Wednesday, June 28, 2006


[+/-] show/hide text
It started with a comment from Cheryl. It evolved with a request from Hugh. It grew with a question from Silver. So what exactly is "it" and how did the inklings get involved?

"It" is a little something I'm calling Build 52, which will replace the Rollover Link in Ink Generator interface I just designed. Turns out I unknowingly answered a query posed by Silver when I built the leftie version of the interface which will simplify the posting process. In addition, I found a drag and resize script that I believe I can adapt to the interface.

Unfortunately, this will further delay the tutorial, since I'm planning on making the current interface obsolete. On the plus side, if all goes as planned, the system will be very "wheelchair. accessible".

Prelude to Build 52


0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Archive