Saturday, January 07, 2006

Well, due largely to the limits of Blogger, Tablet Enhancements for Outlook will not be replacing my normal blogging methods However, the ability to easily email short entries to my blog is too convenient to ignore. Here's how it works.

First, I got a clue and remembered I have POP3 email through Verizon. After setting that up in Outlook, I use TEO to compose a Journal entry in Outlook. Because Blogger limits. emailed images to 320 pixels, width or height, I must write brief notes to avoid compression. No more than six lines and width is between the left margin and the end of the ink color button.

To submit, I tap "Send via Email". Then I double-tap the attached Journal entry and drag the GIF of the ink into the email body. With that attached, I remove the Journal attachment and email to Blogger. Simple.

How to Blog with TEO


0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Archive