Thursday, September 08, 2005


Now that I've been blogging for a few weeks, it seems like a good time to reflect and decide if this is something I want to maintain. For the most part, it has been a time burner, which is fine since if fills the odd timeslots in my life. On the other hand, I find myself looking forward to dead time because it gives me time to blog. At worst though, it is still writing and good practice, especially for my previously underused penmanship, so I'll keep it going and try to jazz up the site a bit.

Blogging Reflections


1 Comments:

  1. Please keep it up, Sumo. I enjoy reading it. Hopefully we'll have ink blog technology that streamlines this whole process for ya! --- Chris Paris

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/10/2005 12:25:00 PM
     

Post a Comment

<< Home




Archive